Oceanique Lamb Delice Dry Dog Food
Oceanique Lamb Delice Dry Dog Food 1.6KG
Rich in Iron
High-quality protein source
Essential amino acids for growth and maintenance
For a fulfilling lifestyle, your dog needs fulfilling food. Our premium Oceanique Lamb will promote enhanced performance, energy and holistic wellbeing for your household animal. The free range meat mixture provides an ideal combination of healthy fat, protein, fiber, natural botanicals and antioxidants. Not only will your precious family member feel strong and nimble, but they will have a clear and happy mind frame.
We keep our Lamb mix as simple as possible so that your pet can truly indulge and appreciate the natural meat taste. When you purchase Oeanique lamb, you can be certain that at least 80% of the ingredients is premium quality lamb meat, and the other 20% is vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables. It’s just effortless, unspoilt flavour.
Our famous Lamb Delice blend is suitable for dogs of all ages, and appropriate for most pets who have allergies or are fussy eaters. We strictly use no grains, gluten, fillers, soy, or artificial additives in our food products.
Lamb Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Fish Meal, Tapioca, Flaxseed, Dried Cranberries, Natural Flavour, Fish Oil, Sodium Chloride, Dried Blueberries, Tumeric, Dried Brewers Yeast, Chamomile, Peppermint, Dried Enterococcus Facecium, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum, Dried Bifidobacterium Thermophilum, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement , Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract and Spearmint Extract.
Oceanique Lamb Delice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles (All Life Stage) for growth.
Weight in KG
Grams per day
27 to 45 kg
400gm to 600gm
9 to 27 kg
175gm to 400gm
4.5 to 9 kg
100gm to 175gm
˂ 4.5 kg
50gm to 100gm
Feed pregnant dogs up to 50% more during the entire pregnancy
Feed twice the amount of foods as an adult dog, 3 to 4 times per day
Feed the amount of foods as an adult dog, 3 to 4 times per day. Puppies over 6 months of age should be fed twice daily.
How to switch to Oceanique Lamb Delice:
Starting 10% of Oceanique Lamb Delice with the old food, gradually increase the proportion of Oceanique Lamb Delice over a 7 days period.